The ICES Auditorium has a conference system supporting 10 people, a podium microphone, two wireless and one collar microphone. Interpretation for up to 25 people in two languages is available. The multimedia system comprises of two projectors each facing opposite walls and two corresponding projector screens (6×8 and 9×12) with a Yamaha/boston acoustics surround sound system. Maximum seating capacity is for approximately 90 persons. The area has wifi coverage as well. For inquiries call or email Lakmali on 0112685085/ email@example.com
The ICES auditorium is fully equipped with with dual ACs, appropriate controlled lighting, Wi-Fi, and has a seating capacity of approximately 85 persons. It is avaiable for lectures, discussions, presentations, conferences, and film screenings.
• microphones (including wireless microphones, and/or up to 10 table microphones)
• associated amplifier/speakers
• digital recording facilities
• multimedia projector interfaced to a LT or a DVD/VHS player
• associated wall mounted projector screen
• subwoofer/surround sound audio
Podium/tables are also available on request.
Up to two hours – Rs. 12,500
Up to four hours – Rs. 17,500
Up to eight hours – Rs. 30,000
International Centre for Ethnic Studies
02, Kynsey Terrace
T: +94-11-2685085 / 2679745 / 2698048
Please contact Lakmali for further details